To encourage the development of teaching, training, research and publication, and the promotion of good policy and practice,
- Organizes events and activities on education and development issues;
- Provides a network of expertise for research and consultancy;
- Convenes and hosts a biennial International Conference on Education and Development;
- Publicizes and publishes work on issues of topical concern; and
- Makes representations to government and aid agencies on issues of common interest and concern.
Through our membership ICERT constitutes a body of professional expertise that serves as a resource to policy-makers in multi-lateral, government, and non-government organisations, and to other institutions and agencies.
ICERT is an sovereign body under the aegis of UpSkills Learning Council registered as a non governmental and non profit organization in India under Ministry of Corporate Affairs No. 335717 with Registered Charity No. 111953 under section 8 vide 20th CI Rule 2014 . It has a Board of Directors which oversees the Forum’s portfolio of activities. Also, the Forum has a volunteer Executive Committee which manages the delivery of the portfolio.