Upskills Learning Council (ULC), endeavors to create a sustainable and enabling skill & entrepreneurship ecosystem. In order to foster skill & entrepreneurship development across the globe, ULC provides funding support to build capacity by extending resources, technical assistance, thought leadership and knowledge management. Playing the role of a market-maker, ULC is responsible for enhancing and strengthening the skill development & entrepreneurship development initiatives and ensuring long-term stability and spurring growth.
- ULC is an equal opportunity organization. All applicants will be considered without regard to gender, race, religion, nationality or marital status.
- Please ensure that all sections of the application are completed properly, and that you have signed the application.
- Where insufficient space is provided to fully answer any section, please attach separate sheets with the additional information.
- Additional financial details are likely to be sought for an idea of your financial status, however, to provide financial information is not obligatory.
- The information provided will be treated as confidential. The Application may be accepted or rejected at ULC discretion. On approval of your application, Partnership Fee will be required to pay.
- On completion please forward your application and a recent photo through fax, email, courier or regular mail to: